Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Purpose of Job:
- To provide administrative support to the Country President as well as oversee all legal and contractual activities for the company.
- Manages the Country President’s calendars and schedules appointments.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, and department activities for all members of the Management Committee.
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing and typing taped dictation or written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call, sort and distribute mail, open mail for the Country President and determine level of priority.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Liaising and negotiating with legal solicitors firms as well as company clients on contractual activities
- Drawing up legal contracts as well as explaining legal documents.
- Preparing legal documentation for the conveyance of any litigation and probate work with the company external legal advisor
- Transcribing dictation of correspondence and various other legal documents
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Country President.
- Arrangement of leadership meetings.
- Responsible for arranging meetings with customers.
- Townhall and skip level meetings once a quarter.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel,PowerPoint)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Litigation experience
- Paralegal skills
- Collaboration with Consulates
- Understanding of spoken French would be an advantage.
- To be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- To maintain confidentiality, remain open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Good communication skills to be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates good presentation skills.
- To be able to edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- To be able to plan/organize, prioritizes, plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- To be able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness when carry out work activities to ensure quality.
- To be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- To be consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542168 to apply for this job .