Marketing Support Consultancy Ltd., a reputable research organization in Accra with presence in Nigeria and conducts research all over Africa, is offering the following job opportunities in its Lagos, Nigeria Office to dynamic, resourceful, and highly motivated individuals
Provide overall coordination and supervision of Research activities to ensure the company meets client expectation of professional project delivery.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Communications and related fields
- A Master’s degree is a plus
- 3 plus years of experience in Research
- Ability to communicate in French is a plus.
- Proven track record of operational excellence of research projects and a strong sense of commitment towards success and ensures confidentiality at all times
- A good record of achieving research and fiscal targets
- Reasonable but firm professional with a good sense of humor
- Ability to retain clients and sustain their loyalty.
- Good writing, effective communication and analytical skills
- Good planning, organizing and research skills
- Manages and coordinates research projects, including drafting proposals, questionnaire design, moderator guides, data analysis, data interpretation, writing reports and development of recommendations.
- Management of day-to-day operational aspects of research projects.
- Moderates focus group discussions.
- Conducts qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve fieldwork, interviews or focus group assessments.
- Advises clients and senior management on how to best use research findings.
- Communicates with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Designs qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle.
- Ensures that Research projects meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Liaises with Team Members and the Project Manager in creating the initial schedule of projects and ensuring successful completion.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542092 to apply for this job .