Marketing Support Consultancy Ltd., a reputable research organization in Accra with presence in Nigeria and conducts research all over Africa, is offering the following job opportunities in its Lagos, Nigeria Office to dynamic, resourceful, and highly motivated individuals
The position provides good Administrative and Client Servicing support to the company and inject standard dynamism into an elite team of talented staff and represents the organization to other businesses as best practice demands.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business Administration/ Management or related course.
- A Master’s degree in Management will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in a Research Firm will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate in French is a plus.
- 3 years or more experience in a similar position is desired.
- Organizational multitasking, time management and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and job monitoring skills to ensure a harmonious and professional working environment.
- Efficient communication skills (standard written and spoken English)
- Posses a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Meticulous and highly attentive to details
- High level of integrity and regard for confidentiality
- Good planning, problem-solving and people management skills
- Undertake day to day Administrative functions
- Advises top management on Administrative and Client Management issues.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures and ensures that employees adhere to rules and regulations.
- Manages entire work force and staff welfare issues.
- Undertakes Admin. and Finance Planning including budgeting
- Attracts potential clients by marketing services offered by the Company and by ensuring effective salesmanship and building genuine rapport with potential clients.
- Maintains accurate records of existing and potential clients and ensures proper follow-up as and when required.
- Assists management in developing customer service standards, policies and procedures and implementation.
- Confers with department heads involved with projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensures that projects meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542090 to apply for this job .