Première Urgence Internationale is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious international NGO.
Première Urgence Internationale helps civilians who are marginalized or excluded as a result of natural disasters, war, and economic collapse.
Première Urgence Internationale regularly recruits staff to expand and/or renew the team at our headquarters.
For the majority of our positions, we look for experience in international solidarity and strong operations management and activity management skills.
We are always on the lookout for a powerful sense of commitment, strong skills and knowledge, a clear sense of right and wrong, and a desire to join us and progress as part of our organization.
If that sounds like you, the apply button is just a scroll away.
Human Resources Management:
- Ensure that administrative personnel files are created and that employee documents are in accordance with working for PUI in the country;
- Assist the Capital Finance Admin/HR assistant to keep records of previous and current employees in hard copy form and soft copy form.
Financial and Accounting Management:
- To follow up all transactions posted in the accounting Saga by the Assistant
- To enter all transactions in the cashbook.
- To ensure the safekeeping of supporting documents for transactions.
- To scan all supporting documents and store the scanned documents safely.
- To regurlarly ensure the safe keeping of the cashbox at any time.
- To perform cash follow up and make requests for cash when necessary.
- To ensure that the Cash Security procedures is implemented and respected.
- To manage cash advances and ensure that all advances given out are reconciled as soon as possible.
- To assist the Capital Administrator to remit all statutory deductions eg NHF, Pension, PAYE, WHT, VAT etc.
Ensure the Management of Visas on the Mission:
- Update the visa follow up tracker as new visa information is gotten.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to communicate visa issues to the staff concerned.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to regularly liaise with the relevant authority regarding all visa requests and inquiries.
- Ensure the Circulation of Information, Coordination and Representation for Administrative Issues:
- Assist the Capital Administrator in taking minutes of meetings, sending out notices for meetings and preparing meeting venues.
- BSc or HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (NGOs or private companies)
Knowledge & skills:
- Good analytical and writing skills. Good management capacities and team leadership spirit
- Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542073 to apply for this job .