Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Enforce credit terms for customers in line with company policy and ensure no bad debts accrue. Manage customer credit and payment.
- Develop & implement channel specific marketing plans for Modern Trade & E-Commerce with the Head of Marketing
- Ensure the achievement of volume, revenue & profit targets
- Mange operational efficiency in the 3 above mentioned channels
- Establish sales target and make sales plans for every customer in Modern Trade in accordance with Company sales and distribution strategy
- Assist in planning process of Modern Trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
- Transmit the sales related information and policies from Company to Modern Trade Supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strictly complying
- Seek out and explore new sales, product and customer opportunities in Modern Trade channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer/by brand/by salesmen as well as market behaviours and competitors’ development to have timely and suitable reactions
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the Company
- Negotiate with Modern Trade customers about the terms and conditions of the contract
- Assist HR Department in recruiting and training Modern Trade Supervisors, salesmen and merchandisers in the channel.
- Guarantee that salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly & effectively; check Modern Trade Supervisors’ field visiting plans and monthly expenses claims
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise personnel; coordinate Modern Trade Supervisors’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go to market strategy for the trading of imported brands (either owned by 3rd party business partners or by Grand Oak International). Must identify foreign brands with market potential in Nigeria to build up our imports portfolio. Negotiate appropriate commercial terms with the brand owners including appropriate marketing strategy and A&P investment from the brand owner into Nigeria to support their brand.
- Decide and develop most appropriate & effective business model to deliver volumes, coverage & shelf presence at retail outlets.
- Identify opportunities for growing the number of outlets covered, volume of sale to existing outlets, improve the portfolio, use E-commerce to reach new consumers.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to conduct engaging and exciting brand focused events at venues frequented by the appropriate target audience for our brands.
- Manage supply chain & logistics officers to ensure all necessary import documentation & port clearance documents are provided and completed in a timely manner to ensure product availability
- Responsible for establishing and growing the presence of all brands in all targeted modern trade outlets pan-Nigeria.
- Nurture strong relationships with the outlets and ensure premium positioning of our brands on shelf.
- 15 years FMCG Sales & Marketing experience
- Experience managing imports and logistics
- Core Nigeria / Africa Modern trade, HORECA relationships in Nigeria
- Past Nigeria experience
- Lead, direct, train and manage a young team to grow and deliver
- Strong results & performance emphasis
- Need to build relationships with key decision makers
- Very attractive expatriate package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542067 to apply for this job .