Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading indigenous beverage manufacturing and distribution company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position above.
The Head of Marketing:
- Holds ultimate responsibility for the organisation’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Formulate and co-ordinate the implementation of policy objectives needed to direct marketing, planning functions and advertise and promote the company’s products with available resources to achieve planned sales volumes, margins and market share.
- Responsible for translating agreed marketing plans into relevant programmes and activities; planning, coordinating and evaluating brand activities, ensuring compliance to statutory code/regulatory requirement and providing support services to Field Sales Operations, to achieve company's marketing goals.
- Develop and implement portfolio strategy.
- Development and implementation of brands strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop digital strategy; social media, online & e-commerce
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- First Degree from a reputable University
- 12-15 years marketing & brands experience in FMCG.
- 4+ years in Marketing within Emerging markets (prior Africa / Nigeria experience is a must)
- Consumer centric brands focus
- Ability to predict / identify and exploit consumer trends & behaviour
- Strong leadership & management abilities
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal relationships.
- Strong appreciation of marketing techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Flair for team building and staff motivation.
Very attractive expatriate package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/542032 to apply for this job .