LANDMARK CORPORATE REALTY LIMITED Nigeria‘s No 1 Real Estate Company, based in Nigeria.
We are not just a real estate company, we create an optimum investment portfolio with an intention of serving our customers with total dedication while maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
Our Unrelenting desire to always be there to assist in any way we can and most importantly, equipped with a warm and friendly smile.
This is the place where your ideas are valued and become reality.
We love simplicity, direct communication, ambition, teamwork, responsibility, development beyond yourself, and constructive feedback.
Would you thrive in an environment like ours?
Check yourself, but left to us, we know you would.
Click apply if you believe in yourself.
- To develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls/marketing interact with existing customers to increase sales
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Ensure sales target are met
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and product exhibitions
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and other colleagues
- Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio Maintaining and updating customer databases and writing reports
- Undertaking detailed on-going analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Real Estate industry will be a great advantage
- Minimum of BSc/HND/OND in relevant/closely related fields
- At least two years experience in marketing or sales
- Candidates must reside in the Island for the Lekki office
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be result-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent drive and determination to meet sales target
- Very attractive with commission monthly
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541949 to apply for this job .