HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers. The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for facilitation of real estate transactions, and handling of all real estate related legal issues including transfers of titles and deeds, preparation and review of documents, negotiation of terms and conditions, and the transference of titles.
- Handles all real estate related legal issues, construction, mortgage concerns, and zoning. Provides administrative and legal support services to the Director.
- Manages correspondence with clients and vendors on behalf of the Director.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with current clients and actively seeks to identify and secure business opportunities.
- Liaises and follows up with officials at the lands registry;
- Conducts searches at the lands registry to verify title and prepares search reports thereafter;
- Protects the company’s legal title against risk of loss;
- Ensures the company is in compliance with laws and regulations guiding property law and real estate in Nigeria;
- Coordinates and facilitates correspondence between the company and other legal practitioners on retainer or as required for development transactions;
- Drafts and reviews legal documents, property agreements and other legal notifications.
- Provides professional and ongoing client support;
- Supports all aspects of the real estate sales, marketing, analysis, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation;
- Liaises with loan officers, attorneys and agencies to complete purchase;
- Provides legal advice on property negotiations and the validity thereof;
- Prepares necessary paper work (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements)
- All other duties assigned as deemed necessary by the director.
- Makes sales presentations as necessary.
- Ensures client satisfaction by liaising with clients & customer service manager to resolve issues and ensures satisfaction.
- Comes up with creative and innovative ideas and marketing strategies on how to sell property;
- Generates leads through sales techniques including networking, emails, cold calls, newsletters;
- Promotes sale of properties through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
- Identifies, evaluates and pursues potential key sales prospects;
- Books and conducts property viewings and valuations and negotiating on offers;
- Acts as an intermediary in negotiations between all parties to ensure successful sales;
- Achieves set sales targets and quotas within the designated time frame;
- Prepares and facilitates sales presentations to prospective and existing clients;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Develops innovative client retention strategies and client relationship management techniques;
- Researches and analyses current sales and marketing trends and adjusts sales strategy to adapt to the changing market and competitive conditions;
- Schedules meetings with potential clients;
- Identify cooperatives within well established companies and make sale of property to them.
Executive assistant duties:
- Acts as director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization;
- Prepares correspondence and other letter writing on behalf of the director;
- Responds to clients queries and inquiries about property, prices and availability of same;
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports that illustrates sales volumes, potential sales and areas of client base expansion;
- Assists with compiling correspondences, business presentations, proof reading, editing of correspondences and reports;
- Responsible for organizing the director’s diary, filing system and all other relevant administrative duties;
- Facilitates meetings with clients and partners, schedules debriefing meetings and taking minutes and prepares summary of same;
- Receives enquiries and provides information required;
- Liaises positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Coordinates the design and publication of advert materials and ensures the right message is passed across to the target market;
- Sends marketing and brand promotional emails to key clients;
- Attends relevant industry events and conferences for networking opportunities.
- LLB from a reputable Institution
- BL (must be legally qualified to practice as a barrister and solicitor in Nigeria.)
- 4-6 years post call to bar work experience in contracts drafting and property law.
- Technology savvy
- Use of online, social and digital media tools as a means of networking, negotiation and marketing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and relevant software applications such as electronic law reports for research.
- In-depth knowledge of property law
- Must be conversant and up to date with all the relevant statutes governing and applicable to land/property transactions in Nigeria such as the land use act, land instruments registration laws, registration of titles acts, rent control and recovery of premises acts, tenancy law of Lagos state, land use charge laws of lagos state(or as the case may be).
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian legal system· ability to write clear and concise legal opinions
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Creating and innovating
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organizing
- Adhering to principles and values
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541925 to apply for this job .