Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading provider of integrated financial services, pensions and wealth management products, and services.
At Stanbic IBTC Bank, our people form the core of who we are. For this reason, we value our people and recognize that they are our competitive advantage.
Careers in Stanbic IBTC range from customer facing and support roles to market facing and trading roles.
At Stanbic IBTC, you will enjoy a challenging, stimulating and highly rewarding career in a work environment that is fast-paced, exciting and empowering.
If you have the skills, experience, and ambition to join the Stanbic IBTC family, we’d love to hear from you.
To provide a basic, branch-based business banking sales and service facility to a portfolio of small business customers requiring uncomplicated and standardized financial product solutions
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders eg Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc. Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2:2 BSc degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products
- Credit Analysis
- E-Channel management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541910 to apply for this job .