At Vodafone, we’re dedicated to managing the communications of multinational corporations.
We simplify corporate systems and help you reduce costs.
We give you the flexibility to take advantage of new opportunities.
And we help you get back to doing what you do best – managing your business, not your systems and infrastructure.
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow.
That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car.
As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture.
These kinds of people do not just come from nowhere, they are people like you who are unique in their own way.
If you know you are one of them, please do not hesitate to click the apply button.
- To be responsible on development and marketing Vodafone VAS products that fits Enterprise unit strategy that puts Vodafone Egypt as Market leader as VAS Solutions Provider while achieving the target profits and revenues.
- Responsible for delivering Fixed Solutions annual revenue while controlling product EBITA.
- Managing the entire connectivity products life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with different suppliers and internal technology teams. This involves managing the complete end to end process and co-operate to leverage best practice to use this understanding in developing propositions.
- Drive marketing segments, sales, pre-sales and finance teams to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure new products successful launch of all propositions.
- Market research/ competitive analysis to decide the latest features to be implemented on the product and following up to achieve it .
- Achieve segmented monthly sales and revenue targets.
- Detailed Product P&L KPIs and competitive market analysis to determine Vodafone fixed connectivity position.
- Alignment with Vodafone group enterprise portfolio and the global solutions experience guidelines.
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing & product management.
- Excellent knowledge of product life cycle.
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Latest technologies awareness
- Good financial knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Take deep interest in new technologies and emerging global service delivery trends
- Good commercial background
- Presentation & time management skills.
- Attention to details with a keen eye on the final target.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541901 to apply for this job .