ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication, and entertainment services.
Purpose of the Job:
To provide creative and intuitive software applications as well as administer and optimize servers and managed resources to support the ever-growing need for monitoring critical indices within the company network.
Expected Key Results:
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc) an added advantage.
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Database Management – Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Abilty to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Work Experience:
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management
- Experience in Perl, PHP, and Python
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541887 to apply for this job .