SAP is the world’s largest business software company – founded in 1972 and headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.
We serve some of the most amazing customers – and we always have exciting projects on the go.
There are a lot of different teams behind our success, and all of them have an equally important role to play.
Thinking about joining SAP?
You’re probably looking for answers to questions like how do I apply, what can I expect during the hiring process, what benefits do you offer, and where are your offices?
Well, you can never know unless you apply.
Click the apply button immediately and let us invest in your career.
- The Senior Account Executive leads or provides support to the lead of the global sales efforts across all lines of business (Sales, Consulting, Education, Maintenance) for large, multi-national, strategic customers - orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear, multi-year Account strategy.
- The Senior Global Account Executive will manage the customer relationship as a long-term P&L business, rather than an opportunity, delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues.
Expectations and Tasks
- The Senior Account Executive (by themselves or, on more strategic/complex customer, in conjunction with Global Account Executive Experts and Global Account Directors):
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels.
- Integrates all customer-facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships
- Expands SAP footprint
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base
- Drives adoption of premium support services
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practice s
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization
- Consults On-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions
- Provides high touch account management throughout software lifecycle.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level.
- 5+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- 5+ years of industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Experience as (an Associate) Partner at System Integrator preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering preferred
- Several years of large Account Management required
- Exceptional communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541884 to apply for this job .