Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position above.
- Follows-up all maintenance works (Corrective & preventive Maintenance).
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Manages leads and coordinates the maintenance (corrective & preventive) teams.
- Works closely with his team on trouble shooting problems.
- Generates periodic informative reports regarding all maintenance facets
- Make work assignments and supervise the work of subordinate employees on assigned tasks.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Must be a holder of HND / BEng in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance and must have at least 10 years experience.
Knowledge And Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipments, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive
- Must have experience with chillers /chilled water system and electrical system in high rise building facility.
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541867 to apply for this job .