Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Schedule and carry out Bi-monthly PM’s on all sites, perform extraction and analysis of all Site operational alarms.
- Completion of all Site Modification Request (SMR) activities related to ICSS.
- Ensure all ICSS modification register on all site are up to date.
- Perform cartography of all ICSS equipment and submit to Head of ICSS for Validation
- Ensure all documentation (backup plan, disaster recovery, and antivirus/patch update plan) are intact and up to date.
- Engineering and documentation development of ICSS functional analysis.
- Obsolescence management and regular review of Long term upgrade plans
- Implement cybersecurity requirements as directed by Head of ICSS.
- Organize annual audit and participate in the ICSS Risk assessment review when required.
- Development and input of all planned maintenance activities to the COMPANY’s Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), UNISUP.
- Management and follow-up of all ICSS jobs being done by a third party contractor.
- Provision of technical support, failure analyses and specialist engineering services.
- Implementation, testing and commissioning of any approved ICSS modifications.
- Provides technical support to the Maintenance team and acts as the focal point for ICSS matters. Provides expert technical reports to the Head of Instrumentation/ ICSS, Head of Site Maintenance and other departments.
- Supervises and manage the implementation of minor modifications and improvement projects, to ensure their safe, cost-effective and timely execution in accordance with established Company standards and specifications.
- Reviews and controls the standardization of materials and spare parts for equipment and related systems. Reviews stock quantities, usage and consumption to minimize the stock value, whilst ensuring that all spare parts are available for routine, defect and shutdown maintenance.
- Preparation (spare parts, manpower, tools, and procedures) of level 3 to 5 maintenance intervention applicable to ICSS systems, and other automation packages which are integrated with the ICSS systems.
- Regular review of reliability and maintainability of ICSS systems, implementation of upgrades and retrofits to address obsolescence.
- Supervise the execution of specific maintenance contracts applicable to ICSS systems and ensure the optimal usage of contracted resources towards achieving 100% availability.
- Liaises with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance modifications, spare parts, drawings and the resolution of technical problems.
- Ensures that all drawings, plans, manual are up-to-date and “as built”, and directs draftsmen to carry out all corrections to reflect any alterations, modifications and additions to electrical equipment systems.
- Review and checks work completed by contractors and site teams, ensures compliance with work satisfactorily completed, makes necessary corrections, and submits to the Head of Instrumentation/ ICSS for endorsement and payment processing.
- To participate in SMR and projects realized by ECP as follows – to validate revisions to ICSS FDS, to ensure proposed ICSS changes are in conformity to GS and specific requirements of each plant, to expedite an effective handover of new modifications/projects to operations entity.
- Give support to all site locations and to mobilize to any JV site immediately, if required.
- Training of staff working in the team as requested by the Head of Instrumentation/ICSS.
- Formal education: BSc. Instrument and DCS Engineering or Electronic and Electrical Engineering (2:1).
- Professional experience: 15 years experience with industrial discipline, specifically with the oil or petrochemical industries.
- Personnel would be properly skilled and trained with indept knowledge in Foxboro I/A series 9 Mesh Network.
- Personnel would be properly skilled and trained with indept knowledge in Triconex Safety system.
- Personnel must be a certified TUV Functional Safety Engineer.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541827 to apply for this job .