Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product marketing strategy and the implementation
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years Marketing/Business Development experience in an insurance organization with strong leads that can be converted to income.
- A female is highly desired for this role to balance the team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541818 to apply for this job .