We pride ourselves on delivery products and services that are relevant and strategic in nature with a focus on assisting firm clients’ to develop capabilities to meet their goals.
We recognize a successful organization depends upon the insight of its people as the exceptional growth of our business to date is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
Within our internal member employee, we recruit for an array of jobs to improve the constant growth and development of our organization, our firm clients and our group of associates.
Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
Please click the apply button immediately.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for strategic operation of the financial decision-making processes necessary for the Organisation’s Operations as well as managing relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall financial operations of The Company, including accounting, budgetary, internal accounting controls, audits, tax, and other financial planning activities within The Company.
- Working with Department Heads to develop and implement financial policies and procedures that support the Organisation’s long term strategy.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements to ensure that effective internal controls are in place and take steps to enhance, where necessary, the internal control systems within the Organisation’s over financial reporting.
- Develop appropriate key performance indicators to monitor and drive the financial performance of the Organisation.
- Provide financial leadership to Department Heads and Directors of the financial position and financial development of the Organisation’s, create ownership of goals, and encourage active participation in decisions that impact The Organaisation.
- Ensure proper training of all personnel working on financial, accounting, audit or fiscal matters.
- Oversee and monitor the Organisation meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Organisation’s financial statements and management discussion and analysis (annual and interim).
- Review and approve, in consultation with the Company Secretary/Legal Officer, the Organisation’s annual and interim earnings releases, financial statements and management discussion and analysis.
- Oversee the mandate and the work of the internal auditor of the Organisation.
- Coordinate the annual audit (and any special or non-recurring audit) with the Organisation's external auditors.
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Organisation.
- Communicate transparently and collaborate to the fullest extent possible with the Organisation’s external auditors;
- Oversee the Organisation's processes for identifying, assessing and managing the principal risks of the Organisation's business.
- Assist the Organisation’s Audit Committee in performing its duties required under the applicable securities laws and the Audit Committee Charter.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties.
- Ensure the information communicated to the public fairly portrays the position of the Organisation position.
- Represent the Organisation in a way that enhances and maintains the ompany’s reputation.
- Establish and maintain lines of communications with stakeholders and oversee the dissemination of the Organisation’s press releases, annual report, communications with analysts and the media and investor relations; and
- Perform other functions related to the office of the CFO or as may be reasonably requested by the Organisation’s CEO or Board.
Essential and Desirable Attributes
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, MBA, MSc or Professional qualification (ICAN, ANAN, ACCA etc)
- Minimum of 16 years of progressively responsible experience in a FMCG industry.
- Proficiency in financial accounting and reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit.
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting.
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls.
- Staff management experience.
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues.
- High degree of IT literacy and compliance SAP ERP.
Key Performance Indicator’s
- Current Ratio: Able to measure liquidity and helps to identify the company’s ability to pay financial liabilities.
- Working Capital: Ability to prepare the company to meet its short-term financial commitments.
- Current Accounts Receivable and Average Debtor Days: Monitor data to determine if payment turnaround is optimised to increase cash flow into the organisation and improve liquidity.
- Current Accounts Payable and Average Creditor Days: Track amount of money Company owes to vendors and an average of how long it takes to pay those vendors.
- Total Cost of the Finance Function as a Percent of Revenue: Able to streamline accounts payable process with automated systems.
- Best Practice: Able to identify opportunities for using best practices to improve results.
- An attractive package comprising a fixed & variable component.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541801 to apply for this job .