Hevener Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Location: the company is situated in Awoyaya.
- Applicants must be living around Ajah, Abraham Adesonya, Sangotedo and Awoyaya environs for easy commute.
- Qualification: graduate/ entry level/ experienced in field also helps.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541768 to apply for this job .