Hevener Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Location: the company is situated in Awoyaya.
- Applicants must be living around Ajah, Abraham Adesonya, Sangotedo and Awoyaya environs for easy commute.
- Qualification: graduate/ entry level/ experienced in field also helps.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541766 to apply for this job .