DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse corporate and individual clients across several business sectors.
We have a diverse team composed of dedicated staff spread across our offices in two major cities.
They are members of several professional associations and have spent several years acting in various capacities including Company Secretaries, Compliance Officers and Legal Advisers.
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is looking to expand the reach of its professional practice.
Always on the lookout for qualified, talented and driven personnel, we would certainly be interested in giving an opportunity to the right and deserving candidates.
Please click the apply button if you know DCSL can give you what you need to step up in your career.
The successful Candidate will:
- Develop and drive creative concepts and content to deliver the objectives of the Company
- Create infographics and other relevant content for social media and other channels, on time and on budget
- Compile materials for pre and post event publications
- Manage the Company’s media/digital assets
- Keeping up to date with new trends, latest industry software and tools Use social media to increase reach and create brand awareness and eminence
- A BSc in the Social Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in content development, creative designing, digital media advertising and graphic designing
- Should possess a creative flair, and a conceptual and visual ability
- Should have proven success in working in a similar role
- Excellent attention to details
- Must possess excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills
- IT Proficiency - Microsoft Office and graphic design tools ie Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Corel Draw
- Ability to solve complex problems and work well under pressure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541747 to apply for this job .