The CA Global Group - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Our client is looking for a Country Manager to represent their company in Lagos Nigeria.
- Candidates should be fluent in English and have experience as a Country Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or Director for a minimum of 5 years.
- Responsible for leading the operating functions in the Nigerian subsidiary;
- Responsible for the performance of the business and for regular reporting to the Headquarters in South Africa;
- Responsible for leading business development projects for the subsidiary and to open new markets;
- Responsible for leading and motivating the present team of employees and for growing the team in the short - mid-term, aligned with business growth;
- A team of Sales Representatives covering the corporate market
- Build a telesales Call Centre for digital marketing and direct sales
- Develop the channels to market for Insurance Telematics and to penetrate the private vehicle market
- Pricing policies
- Sales administration
- Specialized projects and tenders
- Digital marketing via outsourced service provider to provide sales leads
- Above & below the line marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and sales
- Team of mobile installation technicians
- Scheduling of new fitments and repairs
- Monitoring of active unit base and maintaining it in working order
- Technical project development and management for new/customized products/services for clients
- Technical support and training for both internal and external needs
- New product/service testing and approval
- Stock ordering and management
- Local IT technical support
- Customer service & support
Financial Administration :
- Credit Control
- Expense control
- Management reporting
- Review management accounts
- Budget development and preparation
- Resource management
- University Degree BSc and/or MSc preferred or General business qualification desired;
- Must be fluent in English
- High-energy business person;
- Strong ability to think strategically but also to be hands-on in operating roles;
- Financially literate and astute to be able to read and understand management accounts (P&L);
- A good communicator with the ability to motivate the team;
- Good operational and organizational skills;
- Strong Sales and Marketing exposure, ability to present to client and to executive management;
- Strong Customer Service Orientation;
- Good general understanding of technology and IT and its application.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541741 to apply for this job .