Doyin Group of Companies is a highly diversified and indigenous conglomerate comprising of companies that are productive in wide ranging sectors of the Nigerian economy including Manufacturing, Agriculture and Pharmaceuticals for over 40 years. The high level of priority given to quality control is the essence of the company’s longevity and the improvement of the Brands over time.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Three year experience in food and beverages.
- Minimum qualification is BSc(Hons) in Business Administration or Management Science course.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae with the preferred position and city or area of their choice as the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541725 to apply for this job .