IEC Villa Resort - The exhilarating touch of a wowing experience captured in perfect atmosphere of exceptionally automated Hotel amenities. We boast of fully automated facilities to give you an easy and stress-free experience and our well-trained employees work in synergy with the facility in place to make your stay a memorable one.
- Your primary responsibility as a hotel marketing manager is making sure people know about the hotel, its amenities and services.
- You may need to research what will appeal to guests. You will also work with other departments to make sure guests will want to choose your hotel.
- For example, you may have input into room rates or guest packages; you may also handle guest inquiries. You’ll also develop and oversee different types of marketing campaigns, such as those that use social media, direct mail or e-mail.
- Coordinating Marketing and Promotional activities and general marketing of the hotel.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and make the appropriate adjustments.
- As a marketing manager, you may also hire and train marketing staff, and also plan, assign and direct work.
- Part of managing a staff may also include evaluating their performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541724 to apply for this job .