Doyin Group of Companies is a highly diversified and indigenous conglomerate comprising of companies that are productive in wide ranging sectors of the Nigerian economy including Manufacturing, Agriculture and Pharmaceuticals for over 40 years. The high level of priority given to quality control is the essence of the company’s longevity and the improvement of the Brands over time.Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
- Five years experience in foods and beverages sector or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Minimum qualification is BSc (Hons) in Business Administration or Management Science course.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae with the preferred position and city or area of their choice as the subject
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541723 to apply for this job .