IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
- Prepare & maintain customer service summary reports
- Preparation of installation quotation
- Attend to all products and services inquiries by both potential and existing clients
- Document and maintain up-to-date records such as customer account information, customers feedback, maintenance feedback, sub-contractor records, project files, maintenance records etc
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Analyze customers’ needs and collect customers’ information in order to recommend products & services to improve sales
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for maintenance/installation and other services, communicate same to the appropriate personnel/departments and ensure prompt feedback
- Manages Bagno Technik activities by planning/scheduling their daily maintenance/installation activities.
- Conduct survey and analyze data obtained to determine the level of customer service that the company’s providing.
- First degree BSc in Business Administration or any related discipline
- 2-3 years work experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541712 to apply for this job .