IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
- Assist in drafting installation project plans, including a work plan as well as a scope and approach document
- Monitor Project scope, time, quality and budget as part of the end-to-end project management process
- Manage and co-coordinate sub-contractors and artisans to ensure proper product installation, prevent product damage and assure the 100% working conditions of installed bathroom, kitchen and light products prior to project hand-over
- Manage installation project as assigned from start to finish and responsible for any deviation of sub-contractors installation from drawings.
- Liaise with in-house and clients’ architects to ensure products are properly installed according to drawing specification
- Handle the procurement of project installation materials where applicable
- Ensure necessary policy and procedures are followed before mobilizing subcontractors to site
- Ensure adherence to standard Project Close out procedures including administering Client Satisfaction surveys for each installation project
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or a related discipline. Professional Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-4 years Bathroom Design & Installation experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541711 to apply for this job .