Zebra builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies unprecedented visibility into their businesses by giving physical things a digital voice.
Zebra’s extensive portfolio of solutions gives real-time visibility into everything from products and physical assets to people, providing very precise operational data not only about where things are but what condition they are in.
At Zebra, we believe that employees are our company’s greatest asset – and that success and a strong corporate culture go hand in hand.
Our five company values serve as the guiding principles for our culture-shaping program, Leaders in Action.
Are you a creative thinker who champions bold ideas in all aspects of business?
If you are, then we need you to click the apply button immediately.
- We're looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager to work closely with our local Account Manager in our Nigerian/West African territory.
- Our Senior Channel Manager will focus on identifying and nurturing new partners to achieve our goal of growth in breadth of coverage in a variety of markets.
- You'll interract with end-user customers as well as developing the channel, and you'll be the kind of individual who is agile and adaptable to reacting to new opportunities.
- Actively promoting Zebra products in West Africa and through existing Channel Partners, by identifying, appointing and developing new resellers.
- Our Channel Partners may be OEM’s, Distributors, Retailers, Catalogue houses, Systems Integrators or Resellers
- Identify and recommend sales opportunities to partners, in new and existing markets, to increase share in established markets; Identify, recommend and facilitate the appointment of new resellers
- Develop joint marketing strategies with the resellers that enable them to meet their objectives
- Provide competitive pricing information, competitive situations and customer attitudes for current and future requirements to the Business Development Manager and other interested parties
- Provide support to assigned accounts and strategic alliances by providing sales training, pre sales support, and demonstration of equipment and participation in joint end user visits
- Provide support to assigned accounts and distributors by preparing, managing and executing VAR development days using sufficient resource available at the time
- Experience in identifying and developing new, fit-for-purpose partners
- Knowledge of RFID, card printing, mobile computing, scanning technologies ideally.
- Experience of channel sales with a proven track record in working successfully with the resellers to achieve effective business results
- Experience in deploying Marketing campaigns amongst targeted reseller base to encourage growth
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in achieving quota and sales growth in previous positions and significant expertise with channel program management
- Excellent relationship building skills, with ability to develop a strong business network.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541689 to apply for this job .