Andela distributes opportunity by powering today’s teams and investing in tomorrow’s leaders. Based in Lagos, NYC, Nairobi, SF, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Andela’s Entrepreneurship Center is designed to support Developers who plan to launch companies, join startups, or work in larger technology firms after completing the Fellowship with entrepreneurship learning opportunities. This center will provide Andelans with background knowledge, tools, and awareness to make conscious decisions about their entrepreneurial journey, as well as position them for success in an entrepreneurial career.
About the Alumni Network Coordinator Role
- The Alumni Network Coordinator is equal parts network builder, relationship builder, events planner, and careers support specialist. You will collect and manage data on Andela alumni, while constantly supporting current alumni with engaging opportunities, programs and events.
- To be truly successful in this role, you would need to be passionate about people, and about making sure the right combination of resources and human capital are always exposed to one another.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Create and manage database of current Andela alumni
- Capture and publish Alumni stories
- Connect Alumni to career growth opportunities (job boards, coaches, other Alumni)
- Organize and run engaging and impactful Alumni events
Key Attributes & Qualifications
You’re already looking like an Alumni Network Coordinator if you:
- Have participated in the management of alumni associations
- Are a natural communicator and networker who backs up their work with precision and structure (tracking resources, ensuring resources are growing, carefully maintaining relationships & commitments)
- Are a power user of spreadsheets and other data tracking and analysis tools
- Love to meticulously track data in an organized manner that allows for easy future references and planning
- Have periodically run engaging networking events
- Quickly build relationships, and continually strengthen them over time through consistency and trust
- Are adept at quickly identifying resource gaps and directing people to the right sources.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541642 to apply for this job .