GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. We are recruiting to fill the position above.
- The role owns the project management and execution process during the installation, including sales order review; project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation; resource coordination and finally issues resolution.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- The role is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, timely and quality project completion and managing the project finances, including:
- Acting as the primary focal point for the project execution, both externally as a liaison between GE and the customer team and internally within GE
- Identification, escalation and resolution of issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets
- Work cross functionally with sales and services teams while owning the project management and execution process
- Participation in process improvement initiatives
- BA or BSc degree/or equivalent with 4 -7 years of professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience working within a cross-functional team
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a matrix environment
- Ability to work effectively from a remote / home office location, if required
- Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Quality Specific Goals:
- Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Compliance (Quality, EHS, etc.) training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
- Ability to plan and schedule various project activities with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a customer-friendly manner
- Experience with large-scale project management where deadlines where met on or ahead of schedule; construction, IT or installations experience preferred
- Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to installation teams and contractors
- Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry and GEHC products
- Proficient in project management software such as MS Project
- Proficient with design tools such as AutoCAD
- Formal coursework in project management
- Six Sigma certification and/or experience in Lean methodology.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541532 to apply for this job .