A study abroad agency in Lagos is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for this position
- At least 2 years work experience in a study abroad agency
- Between 25 -35 years
- Gender: female
- Minimum of a first degree in any discipline.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Excellent marketing, communication and inter personal skills
- Good customer relation skills
- Result oriented, smart and proactive
- Promote and sell the services of the company to prospective clients
- Counsel applicants on suitable courses and study options
- Give support to applicants during application, placement and visa processes
- Assist with developing new strategic student recruitment activities
- Achieve agreed targets for each academic intake
- Forward applications to partner institutions and give timely and accurate updates to the company and clients on the position of application made.
- Conversion of all prospective customers
- Daily follow up on all leads generated from all marketing efforts such as exhibitions, institutional visits (secondary school, etc), SMS, digital marketing and other media to ensure conversion.
- Generate leads of potential clients
- Ensure registrations and enrollment targets are met
- Attend exhibitions or other events and confidently make presentations to potential clients.
- Ensure that enrolled students successfully resume class and to follow up on their wellbeing
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541521 to apply for this job .