A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Content Revision Intern is required to edit and refine/rewrite assessment questions and answers as well as the correspondent details provided (or to be provided as the case may be).
Appointment type: Project
- The responsibilities of the Content Revision Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct extensive investigation in the planning and development of content
- Collate, analyse and develop original content
- Conduct cross-platform testing to ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required standards
- Assist Content team with benchmarking of other learning management systems
- Maintain multiple production schedules to achieve required deadlines
- Provide project status updates during team meetings
- Work with project team to review and recommend design options, tools, and functionality
- Maintain accurate and timely records of contents
- Apply best practices in content development
- Perform any other activity related to content development
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of a 4.20 CGPA) in one of the following specified areas: Chemistry, Biology, English, English Literature, Mathematics, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Sociology, Humanities, International Relations, Geography.
- Understanding basic portal navigation and use. Knowledge of Text, Rich Text, HTML is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of research and content development process.
- Experience in developing creative content.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities and attend to all details in a professional manner
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Good conceptual, critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Tech savvy (applicants are also expected to have their own personal computers available for the project duration)
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Respects the confidentiality of information and content created
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541519 to apply for this job .