We simply love everything about Design and Weddings!
The Wedding Guru specializes in creative designs and theme sets which will transform your event into one to remember.
No matter where you have chosen to hold your special day, be it a ballroom, marquee, barn or back garden.
We have the resources and expertise to make your event one to truly remember.
Our lead designers have over 10 years of experience in decorations.
Our expertise cuts across all themes as our team's multinational background has given us an edge of being able to bring almost all themes and ideas to life.
Do you have a creative mind like ours here at The Wedding Guru?
If your answer is yes, click the apply button.
- Responsible for establishing relationship with the clients of the company
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service.
- Responsible for employing sales skills in order to increase the profit of the organization.
- Identifying as well developing sources in order to get more clients.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Responsible for ensuring that the needs of the clients are met so that they are satisfied and leads to increase in the profit of the organization.
- Responsible for identifying as well developing sources in order to get more clients.
- Responsible for attending meeting s clients or interacting with them via telephone or written communication.
- Responsible for overcoming the resistance of the clients and their objections to products or services.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data base about current as well as potential clients.
- Responsible for advising the higher management about the client needs.
- Responsible for preparing and providing weekly scheduled of planned activities.
- Responsible for taking inquiry details from client accurately.
- Candidate should have Good Written & Verbal Communication skills,
- Must be presentable with a cheerful disposition
- Must be Computer savvy, knowledge of MS Word, Excel etc
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Minimum of BSc/HND required
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541512 to apply for this job .