Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
- Manage projects from design and development to production.
- Strategize for contingency planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones and goals.
- Direct and monitor project engineering team and group conflicts.
- Collect technical requirements for application installation from customer.
- Offer technical feasibility feedback and coordinate weekly update meetings with implementation team.
- Ensure central repository storage and accuracy of client documentation by maintaining project artifacts.
- Organize booking resources, meetings and participant scheduling and prepare meeting materials.
- Develop and manage project documents and disseminate meeting minutes.
- Compile client status reports and perform quality control to ensure accuracy and contract compliance of reports.
- Manage investigator payment database along with Project Analyst.
- Request, track and process purchase orders and generate project change order log.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Tact, and ability to deal with difficult situations
- 2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Science or a degree in Computer Science or IT from a reputable higher institution.
- 5 years and above working experience in a similar role
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541503 to apply for this job .