FITC Nigeria was established in 1981 as a non profit organization limited by guarantee, based on the Company's Act of 1968, in response to the recommendations of the Pius Okigbo Committee set-up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review the Nigerian financial system. It is owned by the Banker's Committee, which comprises of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, all licensed banks and discount houses in Nigeria.
- Our Client is a major card and e-payment service provider with footprints in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. It leads innovation in electronic payments, with major businesses in switching, processing, acquiring and payment infrastructure and aspires to dominate the African Market. Due to ongoing transformation to dominate the African market, vacancy exist to fill the Group Head, IT position
- The Group Head IT must be business-oriented and will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Group’s Technology Function in the development and delivery of value-driven technology solutions to support the Group Operations. Will Champion the effective use of and allocation of innovative IT systems in the Group by identifying opportunities IT can be utilised to increase productivity and efficiency across departments and business units.
- Enterprise architecture, software design, disaster recovery, information security, business continuity, quality assurance and testing, operations and technical support, network and systems administration, IT systems maintenance, deployment and upgrade.
- The ideal candidate should possess a First degree in IT or related course; minimum of 15 years’ experience of which 5 must have been at senior management position.
- Experience in e-payment suites/infrastructure, information security vulnerabilities, software development, and managing IT Function preferably of an e-commerce environment.
- In-depth understanding of the industry is required. Experience in innovative technology systems, including web and mobile enabled applications is essential.
- Be a dynamic and innovative business-driven IT leader; exceptionally self-motivated; strong interpersonal skills to engage peers, senior management team and external stakeholders; excellent communication skills as well as proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541497 to apply for this job .