At Caredynamic TechAfrica, we identify inspirational opportunities for our clients by balancing their unique advantages; technology, marketing channels, sourcing options and manufacturing capabilities. We develop, design, source and deliver integrated products, technology, intellectual property and marketing solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position above.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541483 to apply for this job .