PAYit Consulting Limited is indigenous IT COMPANY that provides technology solutions both to private and government sectors in Nigeria. Such as e-learning, e-government, online school management solutions, e-commerce and payment solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position above.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated and deadline-driven to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new and enhance existing user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application front end for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve usability
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and trends
Skills and Qualifications
- Good experience of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient implementation of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of OOP
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541478 to apply for this job .