Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow. We are recruiting to fill the position above
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum in all subjects;
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
- Work with schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Taking initiatives to build strong interest and knowledge for Mathematics and English and other subjects
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class toward Common Entrance to secondary school;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development and guidiance;
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum versus the pupils needs;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly to create multiflier effect on school;
- Working with parents and management to maximise involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541452 to apply for this job .