Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
- The role is intended Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analysing and documenting requirements.
- The role’s primary objective is in helping prospective customers conceptualise solutions to business challenges.
- The process entails analysing and recording challenges, conceptualizing solutions based on the Sage suite of solutions and presenting the proposed solutions back to customer stakeholders.
- The role will have a strong focus on Business Analytics with the primary area of specialisation around providing companies with a platform for decision making via data-driven solutions.
- The role will entail travelling to customers throughout Africa and ME.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Conceptualize and build solutions within Sage X3 and supporting software to address customers’ requirements
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams, technical explanations and PowerPoint presentations
- Work with Product Management and R&D to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Sage
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541437 to apply for this job .