Kari Xchange seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, .NET programming languages (eg C++ or JScriptNET)
- Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
- Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that immerses users in a unique experience.
- Passionate and Experienced Front- End Web/Mobile Developer
- Knowledgeable in software development patterns and practice
- Ability to communicate with apis
- Solid understanding of React, redux/mobx, and relay (react-native is an added advantage)
Candidate is expected to have:
- Minimum BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field is required.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience developing Android and IOS applications is required.
- Ability to develop software in Java, C++ is a must. Other programming languages added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases particularly Oracle and MSSQL - and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework is an advantage.
- Experience deploying cloud applications (MS Azure, AWS) is an added advantage.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541436 to apply for this job .