A High-end medpsa is looking for a confident, capable, reliable individual to assist in the company`s sales, marketing and event coordination. Individuals must be able to take direction and work independently.
- Ensure that the office is cleaned properly. The Glass door must be cleaned at all times and the floors and spa rooms must be kept clean through out the day
- Ensure office furniture and equipments are cleaned thoroughly.
- Ensure the phone lines are ready for the day
- Ensure the printer has adequate papers
- Ensure that the spa music as well as the product education videos are playing at all times.
- Print out client appointment log and record all treatments for the day. Print out the new client forms for new clients and if existing clients, then we have to get the consent forms for the facial treatments ready in applicable.
- Print out the Clinical call log to follow up on clients who had treatment the previous day.
- Open files for new clients and make sure that they are properly labeled and filed in their proper folder
- All files and folders must be updated and properly filed.
- Ensure that the beverage station is ready, and replenished if needed. (Water, drink, wine, coffee, tea and candy)
- Call Clients a day before and the day off their appointments to confirm their appointments for the day and follow up on the day off.
- Processes daily payments for clients scheduled for payment on a daily basis and ensure that the money collected reconciles with the products sold and service provided.
- Assists everyone when help is needed
- Answers the phone, directs calls, and takes messages•
- Schedules appointments.
- Assists walk-in clients, sells product, answers questions, and refers them to another employee as necessary.
- Schedules consultations
- Enters names, e-mail addresses, and any other information from the client profile sheet into the database.
- Checks in clients as they arrive.
- Checks out clients, rings up sales, and schedules follow-up appointments for clients before they leave
- Call previous day clients to make sure their service went well.
- All payments received by clients, should be turned into accounting
- When clients walk in, you will have to stand up and greet them by saying” Good day Ma/ Sir, Welcome to Flawless skin. What can I help you with”
- Offer and provide beverage services to clientsbefore discussing price of service.
- Ensure to clean up after clients beverage service.
- Keep track of office supplies and ensure that they are always in stock
- Educate clients about our retail products and sell the products
- Promote all our products and service to clients who visit the spa and those prospective clients, you meet outside the spa
- Follow up with vendors when their service is needed. E.g. Electrician, Monogram Company, Tailor.
- Come up with marketing concepts for the growth of the spa and send to me for approval
- Use your free time to educate yourself about the products and service information as well as ideas to grow the Spa.
- Applicant should have a degree/HND in Management or Social Sciences
- 2 years minimum relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate: Good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Ms word is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541427 to apply for this job .