Finance and Technology Consultants is a leading technology consulting firm at the forefront of business process automation with a bias for public finance reforms in West Africa.
The firm provides technology consulting and advisory services to Governments and publicly listed companies.
We need consultants with experience in Oracle and Sage applications at our Abuja office.
The positions involve travel within West Africa for about 50% of the time
Candidates for all positions must have:
University degree and professional or product certification
Strong communication skills (fluency in English and French is a plus)
Ability to work within a team
Willing to learn and adapt new technologies
- Serve as implementation consultant and primary contact for customers
- Prepare business requirements and functional solution designs for implementation
- Configure applications to suit clients’ requirements
- Train customer in initial setup of key data and transfer of knowledge
- Assist customers in execution of conference room pilots
- Assist in Go-live support of both core Team and end users
- Promote a positive relationship with customers
- 5-year experience deploying ERP solutions
- Understanding of business processes of Government entities
- Ability to think analytically, work at differing levels of detail based on the situation,
- Ability to manage multiple activities, anticipate issues and propose solutions
- Strong consultative mindset especially in helping client adopt new processes
- Professional certification in Accounting is a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541424 to apply for this job .