A Media, Entertainment and Hospitality Company in lekki needs an Accountant.
- Entering accurate and timely transaction information into the accounting system
- Reviewing payment request, reconciling documents and ensure compliance with the company’s policies
- Managing payroll for staff and expense reimbursements for all staff
- Preparing cash flow statements and expenditure accounts
- Maintaining financial documents and a robust filing system
- Preparing and monitoring budget and cash flow
- Preparing financial reports for internal and external use on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Managing compliance with Nigerian tax laws
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Any other responsibility assigned by management
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related course.
- Professional qualification – in accounting or finance (Preferably ACA).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access and PowerPoint required; familiarity with Peachtree, quickbook or similar finance and accounting software, preferred
- Financial management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Knowledge of various financial reporting forms - an advantage
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541413 to apply for this job .