RyteGate Technologies and is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, RyteGate is looking to add a qualified candidate to our team in Owerri.
If your dedication is matched only by your professionalism and drive to succeed, then this is the place for you!
- Prepare profit and loss statement on behalf of a business
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Set up accounting practises and procedures for new companies and advise on how to manage these.
- Analyse budgets and other financial information and advise where savings could be made
- Help to produce budget for business and implement strategies for cost savings.
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time
- Must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Must be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong analytical skill and deep attention to details
- Excellent in Organizational skills
- Deep knowledge on time management and strategies
- Commitment to sector
- Extreme trustworthy
- Experience with developing mobile-optimized websites and apps
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Project management certification an asset
- MBA an asset
- Minimum 10 years in Financial management industry and project management
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541402 to apply for this job .