25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
- Assisting lawyers in preparing for transactional closings, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing many administrative tasks, including, working on individual cases or transactions
- Investigating the factual evidence of a transaction or case and preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display information
- Drafting legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas; transactional documents, such as trusts, wills, contracts and real estate leases; and closing documents
- Conducting routine discovery
- Obtaining due diligence materials, such as corporate certificates of good standing, real estate and title information, and securities filings
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Have worked in a financial institution.
- Be Smart with solid legal background.
- Possess 2-5 years of experience.
- Ambitious and self-motivated
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541384 to apply for this job .