RyteGate Technologies and is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, RyteGate is looking to add a qualified candidate to our team in Owerri.
The Architect will be an experienced professional who will work with the senior team in the organization and can be able to design new building,extensions or alterations to existing buildings and advise on the restoraton and conversation of old properties
If your dedication is matched only by your professionalism and drive to succeed, then this is the place for you!
- Discuss the ideas,objective,reqirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by consulting with other proffecssionals about design.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposal to the client.
- Keep within finacial budget and deadlines.
- Able to produce detail working ,drawings and specification.
- Project manage and help corodinate work by the contractors.
- Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and tobudget.
- Must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Must be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- A strong imagination and ability to think and create in three dimension.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience good design and drwaing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture.
- Deep functional knowledge in sound and analytical skills,accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the 3-Dimension process and its technologies.
- Strong background in design.
- Strong knowlegde of controlling a project from the start to finsh.
- Experience with database creation and maintenance.
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Ensure that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or a related field
- Project management certification an asset
- MBA an asset
- Minimum 5years in the Design and construction industry
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541373 to apply for this job .