Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues.
- Monitors and manages contract expiration dates.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Negotiation, Contracting, Data analysis, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541346 to apply for this job .