RyteGate Technologies and Constructions is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, RyteGate is looking to add a qualified candidate to our team in Owerri.
The Structural Engineer will be an experienced professional who will work with RyteGate’s senior team to design,plan draw and oversee the construction of new building bridges or alteration and extension to existing properties or other structures.
If your dedication is matched only by your professionalism and drive to succeed, then this is the place for you!
- Must be experienced in preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, selecting appropraite construction materials
- Analyse configuration of the basic structural component of a building or other structure.
- Must be able to calculate the pressures,stresses and strain such as a beam or lintel.
- Investigating before work begin,structural engineers are involved in the investigating and survey of the build sites to determine the sustainbility of the earth for requirement of the upcoming project.
- Must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Must be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods,materials and legal regulations is important.
- Deep expertise and strong grasp of physics, 3-Dimensional conceptual skills and creative problem solving.
- Must be able to lliais with relevant proffessional staff such as architects.
- Must have a supervisory skill to be able to manage and supervise an on-site labour.
- Bachelor's Degree Civil/Structural Engineering or a related field.
- Project management certification an asset.
- MBA an asset.
- Minimum 5 years experince in the cooperate work enviroment .
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541336 to apply for this job .