A firm in the insurance sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
All Business Development Managers /Marketers Via their immediate line managers
- Minimum of 7 years in the insurance industry with a cumulative of 10 years work experience.
- Strong and proven expertise in Business Development and Retail strategy Policy
- Vast connection and familiarity with the Direct Corporate Marketing in an insurance company or Microfinance Bank.
To drive the company Top line budget and grow our market share in the Corporate and retail market.
Age: Not More than 35 years old
- Monitor the implementation of the marketing and sales strategies.
- Set up effective National Marketing structure for a newly Microinsurance
- Setting up of unit budget (revenue and expense)
- Sign up new business partnership with Clusters, Trade Associations, Microfinance Bank and non-Bank Microfinance Institutions
- Develop new business opportunity through NGO, Government Intervention programme, Telcos and other Enabling Channels for Insurance Distribution
- Develop and sign up new business opportunities through Aggregators, Malls and other Utilities
- Active management of broker and other customer relationship.
- Active cross-selling of company’s (group) product
- Development of new customer relationships
- Career development of direct reports
- 100% achievement of set revenue and expense targets
- Develop the units annual budget for consolidation and incorporation into the group’s budget by Group Head
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual budget plans
- Prepare and present the unit production report on weekly/monthly basis
- Marketing/servicing of existing clients Client relationship management
- Responsible for the achievement of target set for the year.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of insurance.
- Good insurance products and services knowledge.
- Strong strategic orientation
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Good negotiation, problems solving and conflict resolution.
- Good knowledge of insurance law and regulations
- Professional selling skills
- Market segmentation analysis
- Analytical thinking ability Generic Skills
- Team building
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Entrepreneurship Supervisory Skills
- General managerial/ administration skills
- Strong Leadership and coordination skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541216 to apply for this job .