Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
- Actively manage relevant contractors, panel builders, distributors and consultants within the region.
- Maintain good communication and reporting structure to the management on activities
- Respond to RFQs promptly covering full detail including; technical and commercial conditions
- Developing and implementing strategy for increased market share in the region
- Drive orders and sales growth across all managed customers in the region
- Work with the marketing team to organise sales activities to boost presence and engagement of customers in the region
- Conduct negotiations with clients on contract terms, prices and other relevant conditions
- Ensure partner compliance to all signed agreements
- Internal coordination of all stakeholders (supply chain, finance and Services) to ensure prompt and effective project delivery
- Develop annual and quarterly sales forecasts in line with global financial targets
- Support customers in selection of equipment and technical specification; including relevant calculations and studies (where necessary)
- BSc or Eng in Electrical Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience (with at least two years in sales)
- Have strong access to key players in the building and utilities ecosystem.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/541185 to apply for this job .