A firm in the financial sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The primary role of the job holder is performance of various financial, compliance and operational audits to determine agreement with the organisation's policies and procedures including adherence to established internal audit guidelines. The responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include, but not limited to, examinations, reviews and reporting that provide assurance, in conjunction with management, that the internal controls are appropriate, effective and efficient.
The Medical Director and the Board.
- Achieve the Internal Audit work plan by performing audits, investigations and reviews throughout the organisation;
- Assist in testing the Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and key control process;
- Work as part of the Business Office team in monitoring and suggesting operational improvements to improve results;
- Conduct interviews and perform research to gain an understanding of the area being audited;
- Perform audit testing to determine the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls identified;
- Execute special projects and investigations, risk assessment, internal control consulting and process improvement; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management and the Board
Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Accounting, Finance or Management Sciences; and
Minimum of 5 years of related experience in audit (internal or external) practices.
Experience in reporting directly to the CEO/Board
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditors;
- Possession of high level of integrity and high moral standard;
- Strong interpersonal and self-management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team setting;
- Detail oriented and good organizational ability;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all associates and by having a positive attitude; and
- Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540938 to apply for this job .