Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.
By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
Lumos is fast growing, innovative, and visionary global company committed to improving people's livesaround the world.
You don't often get to lead a positive global revolution, but, that's exactly what you will be ding when you join the Lumos team.
Through your talents, knowledge, and creativity, you will play a major role in our company. At Lumos, you will be making big things happen.
Role holder will be responsible for demonstrating thought leadership on the development of Total Rewards methodologies and approaches, leading the implementation of Benefits and Incentives Strategy of the Company
- Effective implementation of company compensation structure and plan
- Deliver annual compensation benchmarking and salary structuring information for the Company
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
- Analyse, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits from Management
- Development of policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function
- Participate in market and salary surveys
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- Provide analytical & technical support for the delivery of the company’s compensation programs
- Design compensation and benefits services and strategies, makes recommendations, and prepares proposals for new and improved programs based on institutional need and/or governmental changes
- Administration of organizational payroll
- Effectively implement Benefits Management plan
- Implement and maintain Group Life and Medical Insurance schemes in line with company policies
- Continuously review company Benefit packages and policies to ensure competitive advantage and employee retention
- Proper administration of various employee incentive schemes
- Research on role specific incentive packages
- Ensure accuracy in bonus pay-outs and other incentives linked to individual/team performance
- Effective Relationship Management with Service Providers
- Coordinate and manage relationships with Service Providers on all third-party offerings and benefits for employees
Academic Qualifications (Must Have)
- First degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Behavioural Sciences; a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Professional Certification in Human Resources is an added advantage
- At least 5 years solid HR experience specifically in compensation & benefits administration
- Practical Compensation Market Pricing and Salary Survey experience
- Profound knowledge of State and Federal laws as it impacts benefits administration
- Strong budget and financial management skills, including proven ability to manage projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for compensation data and recommendations
- Demonstrated competence in structuring compensation and benefits packages, and measuring for success
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization
- High level of discretion and attention to detail
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/540920 to apply for this job .